Re: [AMBER-Developers] TER card issue with ambpdb

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:31:27 -0500 (CDT)

Jason -

I did what you suggested and ended up with "Molecule atoms are not
contiguous!". I also followed what Dave suggested; created the
prmtop/inpcrd files after re-ordering the atoms the way Dave suggested.
That prmtop, however, did not give me this contiguous error message.

My question is what this (bad) prmtop file will do on the pressure
calculations. In both, (bad) prmtop and (right) prmtop files, I have
exactly the same ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE sections. Does that mean the pressure
calculations will be the same, as well? Or during the pressure
calculations, some other sections in prmtop files (combined with
ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE) are used? Thanks.

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =