Re: [AMBER-Developers] TER card issue with ambpdb

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 16:28:23 -0400

In this case, they are all the same molecule and so the ordering becomes
irrelevant. A molecule is a closed set of atoms, in the sense that every
atom within a 'molecule' can be reached by every other atom in that
'molecule' *only* by traversing covalent bonds. If there is no pathway,
they must be in different molecules. Since each metal is bound to each
chain, both chains and metals are contained in the same set.

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida