Re: [AMBER-Developers] replica-exchange contribution

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:21:03 -0400

On Tue, May 29, 2012, Yannick SPILL wrote:

> I've described what kind of modification of the code it would be, see

It's not clear what kind of help you are asking for. You say this:

> > so I will mention in my paper that the patch is available.

which sounds fine. Once the paper is published, users and developers can see
if they like it. The Amber development team is generally receptive to getting
good ideas from the community, and will certainly think carefully about what
you have done.

....dac