Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] Visualizing ptraj eigenvectors

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:16:42 -0400

On Thu, May 24, 2012, steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu wrote:

> PCAsuite is straightforward to use, freely available and works well with
> Amber formats and VMD.
> So why not make PCAsuite the suggested 'default' tool for PCA
> visualisations in Amber? It seems designed with that in mind, so no new
> coding in AT would be needed and no more than a PCA tutorial for our
> website would be required...

I've added a pointer to PCAsuite on the Amber web site. But I'm not taking
sides about IED, and am cc-ing this to John in case he has some input here.

....dac

David A. Case                     | case.biomaps.rutgers.edu
BioMaPS Institute and Dept. of    |
    Chemistry & Chemical Biology  |    fax:      +1-732-445-4320
Rutgers University                |    office:   +1-848-445-5885
174 Frelinghuysen Road, Rm. 208b  |    cell:     +1-609-651-6817
Piscataway, NJ 08854        USA   | http://casegroup.rutgers.edu