Re: [AMBER-Developers] replica-exchange contribution

From: Yannick Spill <yannick.spill.pasteur.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:18:54 +0200

The license agreement says (for AMBER 11 and 12):

" MODIFICATIONS AND DERIVATIVE WORKS. You may modify the software, and
use it to create derivative works, for your internal use at the site
covered by this license. You may not distribute such modified or
derivative software to others outside of your site without written
permission. You may distribute the modifications themselves (e.g. as
"patches") under terms of your choice. We encourage users to contribute
modifications back into Amber, but you are under no obligation to do so. "

so I will mention in my paper that the patch is available.

The modification is similar in spirit to M. Kouza and U. H. E. Hansmann,
J. Chem. Phys, 2011, 134, 044124 (I am however not related to these
authors or their work).