Re: [AMBER-Developers] URGENT: weird commit to master branch at git.ambermd.org

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:14:05 -0700

Actually all I'm doing is git add, git commit, and git push on spfp-dev...

That seems to be enough to cause these weird push failures. No playing
with time travel whatsoever...

Initially doing a git pull origin master would fix the problem.

But that stopped working last night so I started trying stuff. And that's
what got me into this mess...

Scott