[AMBER-Developers] fix (I hope) for master at git.ambermd.org

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:15:14 -0400

Hi everyone:

at 12:05 EDT on 4/20, I did this

git push origin 4df8f6971112462:master

That appears to have reverted the commit we have been emailing about. If you
are type:

git log origin/master

you should see the above commit (about gammamap) as the latest commit. If
your local repo is in sync with the origin/master, then this should also be
the most recent in your local repo. If you don't have this commit, you will
probably need to do a "git pull" to get up to date.

Please type "git diff --stat origin/master" to make sure what diffs there are;
don't to any "git push" operations if you see lots of diffs; you can probably
do a "git pull" to get yourself back in sync.

I'm leaving the git.ambermd.org repo as readonly for a few hours until we
can confirm that things look ok.

....dac