Re: [AMBER-Developers] [Anselm.Horn.biochem.uni-erlangen.de: Amber12 - Version string]

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:50:16 -0400

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012, Daniel Roe wrote:

> I have just entered a patch (AmberTools bugfix.2), part of which
> updates the ptraj Version string to 12.0.

OK...now we have to figure out how we vet patches for Amber12/AmberTools12.
Potential patches should probably be emailed to me, with information like:

Description of the patch.
What tests have you made that this works?
Are the proposed updates also in the master branch? How long have they been
there?
What test cases (if any) exercise the new changes?
Have you run this through Jason's check_patches script?

Other suggestions are welcome...thx...dave