[AMBER-Developers] Amber12

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:09:15 -0400

Thanks to everyone for all the work you did on the new release. There
were inevitably some last-minute things that could not be accommodated,
and I'm sure we (and users!) will find new bugs.

I propose that we wait a week or so for things to "burn in", then we can
start making use of the new automatic update procedure to get changes out
to users.

We can also make use (and better use) of the web site to get our message
out. Jason's blog is now featured prominently, and other changes and updates
can be made at any time. Among other things, we need continued improvements
and additions to the tutorials.

...regards...dac