Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber12 release candidate 2

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:39:04 -0600

More details: MTKPP configure actually does choke under cygwin, but
exits with no status (hence 0), so Amber configure doesnt think
anything is wrong.

The issue is on line 16654 of mtkpp/configure:

    *) platform=UNKNOWN
        is_unknown=yes
        echo 'ERROR: this platform is not supported at this time!'
        exit ;;

That should be changed to 'exit 1'.

-Dan