[AMBER-Developers] Amber12 release candidate 2

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:49:42 -0400

Here are the latest release candidates:

   http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools12.20mar12.tar.bz2
   http://ambermd.org/downloads/Amber12.20mar12.tar.bz2

Please report test results here:

   http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber12Test

Especially needed:

1. Tests of parallel cuda
2. Tests on cygwin
3 Tests with intel 12 compilers
4. Tests with Portland Group compilers
5. Tests on 32-bit Linux (not sure why errors are reported...32-bit Mac
       seems fine)
6. Tests of AmberTools12 by itself (no Amber12)
7. Tests of AmberTools12 and Amber11 (not sure exactly how to do this...)
6. Final updates to the manuals

So far, it's just been Jason and me posting test results, with a handful of
other people reporting problems. I understand that PI's may be too busy with
{teaching, committees, grants, etc.} to pitch in, but please twist some
student or post-doc arms to help out.

...thx...dac