[AMBER-Developers] getting ready for the release

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 08:38:10 -0500

Hi everyone: several items related to the upcoming release:

1. Write access to the SDSC git repo is now limited to Jason, Tyler and me.
    Others should email updates (as patches against the latest git) to me.

2. I've started some testing notes and final to-do's on the wiki:

    http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber12Test

    Please edit as you have information worth sharing. Password is
    "pakrules".

3. I have made a draft of the web page that will be used once the release
    is ready:

    http://ambermd.org/index12.html

    Please don't link this to anything else yet, but proofread and correct.
    There is a list of important new features, but I'm sure I left out some
    things. Look for other glitches or missing items as well.

4. In general, the time is NOW for final updates to the manuals.

....thanks!...dac