Re: [AMBER-Developers] [gohlke.uni-duesseldorf.de: Fwd: Re: some questions about current test failures]

From: Qin Cai <qcai.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:03:55 -0800

Dear Dave,

Recent changes in pbsa is to make sure the code is consistent with the manual. In Amber 11, we kept a lot of keywords backward compatible and in this release, they are either phased out or changed to optimal value that have been tested extensively and published, such as cavity_surften and cavity_offset. We're sorry we did this late but it's a necessary move. In the next few days, you'll probably see more updates on the code and test cases for the above purpose. Of course we'll test all before we push.

Thanks,
Qin