Re: [AMBER-Developers] [gohlke.uni-duesseldorf.de: Fwd: Re: some questions about current test failures]

From: Robin Betz <rbetz.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:06:48 -0800

I went through the logs on the Cruise Control machine and it looks like the
failure of idecomp1 predates the start of Cruise Control running tests, as
the error is in the very first test log available, on February 14 2012 and
has persisted in each build up to now.

cd idecomp1 && ./run_idecomp1.sh
diffing decomp.out.save with decomp.out
possible FAILURE: check decomp.out.dif

This should save you some time at least going through all the logs.

Robin Betz