[AMBER-Developers] Final push towards Amber12

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 13:27:59 -0500

Hi everyone:

After first screwing things up, I have reset who can commit to the Amber git
repository. The "writable" group now includes:

james_maier_simmerling_lab rcw case swails lachele tluchko sbrozell agoetz
slegrand droe dcerutti qcai

If you have additional contributions to make, please send them as patches to
me or to one of the other people on the list.

Thanks for all the hard work you've done so far. I'll be pestering both
individuals and the group as a whole for final polishing over the next few
weeks. My current goal is to have this out the door by the Equinox (not
saying which one....)

...thx...dac