Re: [AMBER-Developers] final days for contributions to release 12

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:29:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I just pushed a few changes to output form, tests and A12 manual (just in
time), but I didnt build new manual pdfs. Please let me know if I normally
should do that or if you rebuild them from lyx files? My lyx pdf-output
may slightly differ from others...

Thomas

On Sat, February 25, 2012 12:24 pm, case wrote:
> I'm pleased to see lots of good things showing up in the git repo. This
> is
> just a quick reminder that the clock strikes twelve at midnight on Leap
> Day.
>
> ...dac

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
formerly at the