[AMBER-Developers] Temporary partial freeze for the amber git repo

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 08:39:17 -0500

The git repo at git.ambermd.org is temporarily read-only for most
developers. Those with write access are case, swails, tluchko, sbrozell,
and droe. These folks will be tinkering with a lot of things over the
next week to get something that looks more like what we might distribute.
My plan is to re-open the repo for write access early next week.

If you have spare time, please consider making updates to the manuals and the
tutorials.

...best wishes for the Holidays and the New Year!...dac