Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber atom type naming (and parms)

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 20:55:32 +0000

There's also the issue of type HO which causes the catastrophic failure in those few circumstances where the right charged things all line up in just the right way. A tiny vdW term fixes it. Was mentioned last meeting.

  HO 0.2000 0.0300 M.B. Tessier 2011, use by permission only

I think you were considering adopting it. Still?

BTW, I'm thinking of making variants on leaprc.99SB-GLYCAM06 just to minimize confusion, but things like this will be important because if we put it in, it will get applied everywhere if our set is loaded last.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia