Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] ATTN GLYCAM users: CY atom type work around

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 14:41:52 -0500

Hi,

Force field files are textual. So even something as trivial as
cd dat/leap/parm
grep -h '^.. ' *dat | cut -d' ' -f1 | sort | uniq | less
should go a long way towards preventing duplicate names.

Probably a more sophisticated protocol would be useful,
but force field creators should be doing simple checks like
the above as a matter of routine.

scott