Re: [AMBER-Developers] ntb vs ifbox?

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 09:06:52 -0800

Jason and Ben,

Forcing users to edit prmtop is of course a bad idea.

But, for the very few who wants to use ntb=0 for systems of ifbox=1 (or
ntb=1 for ifbox=0), they'd better know what they are doing. If a first
year grad student does that, it is extremely likely an error. For those
well-trained and highly innovative minds, editing prmtop is a piece of
cake. If not, they probably should stay away from inventing new chemistry.

--
Yong Duan, Ph.D, Professor
UC Davis Genome Center and