Re: [AMBER-Developers] prmtop file format specification/documentation

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:55:03 +0000

> I'm not quite sure what you're asking here -- are you asking
> if I was going to update the prmtop specification for chamber
> topologies, or if I was just going to update it in general?

I was thinking of the online file specifications. Last time I looked, there were a number of little things that could be said more clearly or completely or that obviously corresponded to an earlier version of the file spec. There might be other places I should be thinking of, but that's were I usually go for docs. I haven't yet had cause to investigate chamber tops enough to know whether the docs are good or not. This is also pretty low on my priority list, so I understand your viewpoint. I don't think it's an exceptionally urgent thing, but it's nice to have docs be right.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia