[AMBER-Developers] AT15_Amber11

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 14:34:23 -0700

Hi Peeps,

I am in the process of putting together an update patch for the GPU code.
One thing that is very annoying is having to keep rerunning the
AT15_Amber11.py script after configure. Plus I bet a LOT of users miss this
even with the message printed at the end of ./configure.

This may have been asked before but I am only just getting back into the
land of the 'virtual' after a busy few months so is there any reason why the
configure script in AMBERTools1.5 should not just run the AT15_Amber11.py
script automatically at the end? It seems crazy to have to rely on the user
to do it when it looks like it could be so easily automated. Surely it can
just check for the existence of AMBER 11 in the AMBERHOME directory so it
knows whether to run or not?

All the best
Ross

/\