[AMBER-Developers] moving Amber documentation to LyX version 2

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:52:59 -0400

Hi everyone:

LyX version 2 has been out for a while, and I'd like to start planning to move
the Amber documentation files there. Over the next month, see if you can
install the new version (which seems to work fine), and let me know about
problems. I'm thinking about doing the switchover around the end of August,
but nothing is set in stone, and we won't do it if serious problems come up.

[Note: the file format for LyX 2 differs from 1.6. Version 1.6.10 can read in
version 2 files, however, so that is a possibility if you don't want to go to
version 2.]

...thanks...dac