Re: [AMBER-Developers] reading binary restart files by sander - amber 11

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:48:55 -0600

Binary restart files were added by Dan Roe recently (after the amber11
release). Thus, only the development version *should* be able to read
binary restarts. I think your best bet is to have cpptraj translate it back
to a formatted restart in order to be used by sander/pmemd 11.

HTH,
Jason

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Piotr Cieplak <pcieplak.burnham.org> wrote:

> Hi
> I found out that sander from amber11 cannot read binary restart
> files (for example from periodic boundary simulations). It always
> tries to read formatted files. Is it known problem? Are there any
> pathes?
> Thanks
> Piotr

Quantum Theory Project,