[AMBER-Developers] [jason.swails.gmail.com: redundant redundancies]

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:16:45 -0400

I agree with Jason's comments below. I'm happy to let him get started as
proposed, but I hope everyone will help out in working on simplification.
There are both types of issues outlined below, plus much bigger issues, e.g.:

   tleap vs sleap
   ptraj vs cpptraj
   python vs perl versions of mm-pbsa

I don't have any magic answers, but cleanup and simplification of both code
and documentation should be a high priority for the next release.

[On Jason's specific points, we can probably retire top2mol2, top2ff,
and maybe some of the other minor antechamber scripts.]

...dac

----- Forwarded message from Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> -----