Re: [AMBER-Developers] Intel and At1.5/Amber11 combo (on rhel 4)

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:09:25 +0000

The problem isn't missing the notice. The problems are: 1. After many pages of compiler spew, it's hard to find that notice again, assuming that an hour later you remember it. 2. It's hard to tell that you need to re-run the python script after every configure. It just says it needs to be run before installin Amber 11. 3. (minor point) the notice seems to tell the user to run make $installtype from $AMBERHOME and not $AMBERHOME/src.

I think a AT15_Amber11.README file at the top level with AT15_Amber11.py would help with all of those.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia