Re: [AMBER-Developers] Uppercase module filenames

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:33:13 -0700

Hi Dr. Goetz,

Okay, I personally like your solution more, since my suggestion was based on
the assumption that copying those module files is required. Nonetheless I
will check if there is some exotic platform/compilers we can think of and
test the sander/Makefile modification you sent.

I have to admit that the only filename conflict I can think of right now is
in our pbsa. That one was a hack, so eventually that will go away.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.