Re: [AMBER-Developers] Improper rules

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 00:56:11 +0000

While we're on the subject...

We're writing a check into tleap that will alert the user if any torsion parameter is being overwritten by a previous declaration. I suppose we could add that for all the params.

We're thinking to only have them print at higher verbosity levels, but we defer to your preference.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia