Re: [AMBER-Developers] Third release candidate for AmberTools 1.5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:59:36 -0700

-framework Accelerate works fine for me, but I'm also using the gnu
compilers.

Perhaps try the MKL with the gnu compilers and see if that gives equivalent
problems? Hardly important, though, since I can't imagine many people will
be using the Mac + GNU + MKL combo for any kind of serious production runs
:). Just curiosity I suppose about which variables make/break amber.

--Jason

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> > Were these with/without -framework Accelerate? I would imagine
> -framework
> > Accelerate would be preferable for macs over Intel MKL, anyway, no?
>
> I can't speak to whether -framework Accelerate is better than Intel MKL,
> but this particular compilation used neither. I'm happy to try again with
> -framework Accelerate if desired.
>
> Ben
>
> --
> For greater security, I support S/MIME encryption.

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate