Re: [AMBER-Developers] testing ff10

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:16:01 -0700

Hi,

I have compared some short 500 step gas-phase simulations of the small
peptide systems DPDP and Ala10 using ff99bsc0 from AT1.4 and ff10 from
AT1.5 and can confirm that both the energies and the coordinates
match. The only differences in the parameter files are the number of
bond, angle, and atom types (I assume from additon of the 'CX' type).

I am testing larger systems now.

-Dan