Re: [AMBER-Developers] Chi torsions in the ff10 force field

From: <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:18:51 -0500 (CDT)

Dave - I think my modification and how the modification is done should be
included in the User's Manual. At the end, people trying to use the force
field will directly use ff10. Without my revision, people who created the
chi-OL revision would not be aware of the importance of the chi torsion,
and, therefore, my modification should be included in the manual.

I can provide you the necessary files (.lib, frcmod, etc.) so that anyone
who wants to use my modification can easily access it. Please let me know
whom and which files to send. I can also provide test cases if it is
needed.

Sincerely,

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =