Re: [AMBER-Developers] Third release candidate for AmberTools 1.5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:14:43 -0700

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 4:39 AM, case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone:
>
> I have posted a new release candidate here:
>
> http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools.26mar11.tar.bz2
>
> Still needed:
>
> 1. Proofreading of Users' Manual.
> 2. Testing of the ff10 force field files

How would we check that the RNA/DNA force fields act as advertised? Are the
chi.OL3 parameters found in a separate frcmod file somewhere that we could
add onto ff99bsc0?

3. Minor tweaks to the tests, esp. MMPBSA.py

What tweaks are needed here?

> I know lots of people are at ACS, but any help you can give (especially for
> item 2) would help us get this baby out the door.
>
> ...thanks...dac

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate