Re: [AMBER-Developers] bugfixes to NPRO in ff03 for at14 and a11

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:38:53 -0800

I thought a11-with-patches was a new branch, and the particular
patches in question was already in this new branch, but none of
them are true. So indeed these commit should be cherry-picked
into a11-w-p.

Here is the question, in order to make an AT14 patch, a developer
should do:

  1. push the revision into master
  2. make for patches for this revision
  3. send a notice with information of the revision hash to persons
     who supervise a11-w-p
  4. send the patch to persons who have writable permission to
     amber_web
  5. wait for amber_web to propagate to the real website.
  6. wait for a nod from a11-w-p supervisors and then git-cherry-pick.

We probably need a script for that :-).

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Bio & Biochem, University of California Irvine