[AMBER-Developers] Quick Netcdf Restart update

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 23:06:57 -0500

Hi All,

For anyone out there who may have tried to use the new netcdf restart
format during minimization and have gotten plain ole restart files,
the reason is that I was previously unaware that there are two
separate files that contain routines for writing restarts (seems like
only one should be necessary, but I guess there is some historical
reason for having it this way). So for the time being, netcdf restarts
can only be written during MD - sorry. I'll work on getting it into
minrit.f as well in the meantime.

-Dan