[AMBER-Developers] temporary freeze of the git repository at SDSC

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:05:47 -0500

Hi everyone:

As threatened/promised, I have mostly turned of write access to the git
repository at SDSC. This is temporary, to allow testing in preparation for
the upcoming AmberTools release.

People who can still "push" are Mark Williamson, Scott Brozell and me, along
with Jason Swails (by pre-arrangement) and Scott LeGrand (whose work on GPUs
is very helpful and doesn't impact AmberTools.

If you have patches that need to be included in the upcoming release,
please send them to me (or to Mark or Scott, as appropriate); this
includes updates to the AmberTools Users' Manual. If you have other
changes, please wait a couple of weeks for things to open up again.

...regards...dac