[AMBER-Developers] code freeze deadline

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:47:23 -0500

Some of you may remember that the code freeze deadline for AmberTools 1.5 was
announced as Feb. 15. However, since I am traveling until next Wednesday, I
will extend the deadline until Feb. 23. After that date, we will temporarily
turn off write access to git; further patches will have to be emailed to me.

Even now, please try to limit changes to bug-fixes or minor polishing of
interfaces, etc. No new code functionality should be submitted.

Also, please remember that we need lots of work on the Users' Manual. This
includes, among other things, updates to the author list (and also updates
to http://ambermd.org/contributors.html), extra examples, changes/fixes, and
so on.

...regards...dac