Re: [AMBER-Developers] config.h

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:14:39 -0500

In the spirit of unification, what about putting it in $AMBERHOME -- we'd
have to change all of AmberTools Makefiles, too, but if we're already going
to change all of Amber's...?

In any case, the change is small and Ross's second is encouragement enough
for me to push in the tiny commit (it's easily reversible). I'll work on
the other idea as well and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida