Re: [AMBER-Developers] serious citrus situation in AmberTools

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 15:21:17 -0800

Hey Ben,

You see the Kiwi's were smart, they bought the dictionary they took with
them from a reputable dealer. The yanks bought the dyslexic version from
some dodgy vendor at the dock side in Plymouth when boarding the Mayflower,
same thing goes with the '5 gallon' drums of food they purchased from a
similar vendor leading to US gallons being smaller than English gallons. ;-)

So it is our duty to correct these unfortunate errors on the part of the
pilgrim fathers. ;-)

Ross