Re: [AMBER-Developers] netcdf restart files?

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:30:34 +0000

We think it would be great. We're getting to the point now that we occasionally have trajectories with stars. It isn't feasible to use iwrap because iwrap will "break apart" a non-bound complex. So, if a really big & long simulation crashes, it can't be restarted.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia