[AMBER-Developers] getting ready for AmberTools 1.5

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:13:15 -0500

Just a reminder that we plan to release AmberTools 1.5 shortly after the
developers' meeting in early March. To facilitate this:

a. Code that you plan to include in the upcoming release needs to be put into
   git and ****merged into the master branch**** by Jan. 15. Please contact
   me if you anticipate problems in meeting this deadline.

b. Documentation, examples and tutorials need to be prepared, both for new
   and existing code. References in the Users' Manual need to be updated:
   make sure that ***your*** recent work is cited there.

..thanks...dac