[AMBER-Developers] 500 licenses for Amber11

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:26:39 -0500

Hi everyone:

We now have more than 500 licenses active for Amber11. We achieved this
mark about 6 weeks sooner than we did for Amber10. These are serious
people, having paid a licensing fee or applied for a waiver.

For what it is worth, there have been over 3500 downloads (from unique IP
addresses) of AmberTools. I'm sure this code is just sitting around unused in
a lot of instances, but there are for sure a large number of "real users"
as well.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen, and best wishes to all for the
New Year!

....dac