Re: [AMBER-Developers] compile failure on cray xt4

From: Andreas Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:06:07 -0700

Hi Jason,

I can't reproduce this error on my linux box (opensuse 11.2 with gcc 4.4.1). I tried with a fresh checkout.

What puzzles me is that the module qmmm_vsolv_module is not used in nonbond_list.f. What does line 1523 of _nonbond_list.f contain in your case? Maybe I am overlooking something here.

All the best,
Andy

On Nov 3, 2010, at 4:02 PM, Jason Swails wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was trying to compile a fresh checkout of the amber tree, and I ran into
> the following failure:
>
> PGF90-F-0004-Unable to open MODULE file qmmm_vsolv_module.mod
> (_nonbond_list.f: 1523)
> PGF90/x86-64 Linux 10.6-0: compilation aborted
>
> It appears that copying the sqm module files into the sander directory fixed
> things... I figured I'd pass on this report if it's in fact an issue on
> more than just athena with my setup.
>
> Thanks!
> Jason
>
> --