[AMBER-Developers] FW: Developers' Meeting in March

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:50:09 +0000

The Amber Developers' Meeting will be held March 2-4 in Athens, GA. Other details aren't set yet.

Please write me off list (lfoley.uga.edu) if you think you might attend. Give me an approximate head count and number of hotel rooms. I just need to give the hotel an idea what to plan for.

Also include any requests regarding how the meeting should go, facilities you think would be good, type or location of hotel you prefer, etc.

Any opinions about having a poetry contest? Amber-themed entries only, of course. Talent not required. A sense of humor strongly recommended.

:-) Lachele

Late night, double feature

Feature, creature
Inscrutable teacher