Re: [AMBER-Developers] Docs don't pass AntiVirus scan

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:09:26 -0400

On Tue, May 25, 2010, Lachele Foley wrote:

> Just ran ClamAV on a machine. You might find these entries in the log amusing:

Workaround: order the printed copies of the manuals from Lulu. Actually,
I encourage people to do this anyway -- they look nice, and people find things
by browsing through a paper copy (and adding marginal notes) that often
better than reading something on the screen. They cost less than $15, and
having a copy or two for the lab is often a good use of funds.

...dac