Re: [AMBER-Developers] amber_web git repo

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:09:08 -0400

On Tue, May 18, 2010, Jason Swails wrote:

> We were preparing an update to MMPBSA.py, so I cloned the amber_web git repo
> and noticed that our directory
> (amber_web/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script) is missing. Is there any
> way we could get that re-added to the git repo, or should we use the CVS
> versions we have and send the modified files through email?

How big is this directory? As explained on the wiki, I left out some
tutorial directories from the git repo to leave out some slowly-changing,
very large files. I could either add it back in (if it is not *too* big),
or you could send updated files either by email or html, and they can get
posted that way.

....dac