[AMBER-Developers] the Amber web site and the death of CVS

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:20:52 -0400

Hi everyone:

Thanks to Volodymyr and others who have made recent contributions to the
tutorials on the Amber web site. I'd like to post a few more new ones
(NEB, MBAR, crystal simulations), update existing ones, then "advertise"
what is there on the Amber mailing list. No super-rush here, but sometime
over the next month would be great.

As with the amber code, we have moved administration of the web site over to
git. See http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Coding for instructions.
Note that some of the very large "data" files in the tutorials are not under
git control -- these rarely change and were left out to keep the size of the
git repo at a reasonable level...it is still over 300 Mbytes. If you need to
change the missing files, let me know.

...regards...dac