Re: [AMBER-Developers] alternalte compilers

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 18:53:47 -0400

> > It would be nice to be able to have some way to instruct the configure
> > script about the location of the desired compilers. ...
>
> I would prefer "standard" way: "CC=gcc44 ./configure ...".

The issue that I see is the parallel compile. The mpicc, etc., executables, best I've been able to tell, just pick up whatever they find in the user's path. At least, that's how the ones I've used recently worked. Maybe older versions were different.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist