Re: [AMBER-Developers] mmpbsa tests (perl and python)

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:07:30 -0700

The large memory usage is probably due to the fact that both scripts are
setting fillratio = 4 right now so the grid setting error will never get
triggered. This leads to a grid too large except for small organic
molecules.

MJ is in the process of making the grid setting routine more
intelligent. The routine will try to use a larger fillratio if the
current fillratio is too small. This will be done successively until a
large enough fillratio is found. This is a minor enhancement and can be
done today.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor in Computational
Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
Dept of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Dept of Biomedical Engineering
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
Email: rluo.uci.edu Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/rayl/