[AMBER-Developers] citation updates needed

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:27:10 -0400

Hi everyone:

I want to encourage people to check and update the citations in the Users'
Manuals. It's easy for these to get out of date, and users benefit by seeing
recent papers where Amber has been used or tested.

For example, I see recent publications from Florida describing constant
pH simulations, an analysis from the Irivine people concerning united
atom force fields, papers from the Stony Brook group about peptide
conformational studies, plus others that I am not remembering right now.
Please see if you can help to get these cited and briefly described in the
Users' Manual. Don't assume that someone else (especially your PI) will
ever get around to doing this--we need help from the grad students and
post-docs that are involved in these projects.

...thanks...dac