Re: [AMBER-Developers] malloc error when freeing pointer in CVS ptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:56:16 -0400

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Thanks for that. The patch seems to work.
>
> Does something similar need to be done for the other mask?

The free for buffer is ok since it always has something allocated, and
otherwise everything should be ok as far as I can tell. However I have a
feeling lots of similar things are going to be necessary. I've been trying
to track down as many as I can (I'm doing a semi-major rewrite of ptraj for
AT 1.5) but at this point I think we'll just have to trap these as they get
found. Let me know if you catch any more.

-Dan